Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oh I See....

Its all coming together thanks to GT Bicycles and the GT Dirt Coalition. The Carbon ZASKAR, all the product information and company history info for Gt Bicycles, my GT Dirt Coalition racing kit and other clothing items, have all arrived and now it is time for me to get busy.

I am liking the new team kit.....
The carbon Zaskar built up on day one- the first ride was outstanding.....
I love this bike! The carbon layout, the components, the small touches from GT Bicycles that make me proud to represent their products.....
I want to thank the GT Dirt Coalition program!!!
This type of support and team environment takes my racing and riding to another level. My training has definitely picked up and I noticed another gear in my legs this past week when I was doing sprints on the BMX track. I also noticed my hill climbing power improving dramatically the past few weeks.
My strengths are going uphill, descending, and digging deep when it matters most. The GT carbon Zaskar will become an extension of my life.
I ride hard, I ride for fun, and most of all I ride for life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment