Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BIG DAYS OF ACTION

I must get my time in tearing up the dirt on my Moto. Here I just hit a 75 foot table top jump. You can see from the take off spot that I am just past the apex of flight. Going big takes time to Master, yet can be very rewarding......
This week my dream comes true- Thanks to GT for providing me the 2009 ZASKAR for racing and recreational pleasure! This bike is going to get some serious exposure at my expense....
In the mountains is where my potential reaches reality. It is where I like to ride the most and it is where all of my ability and skills shine.....
Semi Slick - Knobbies- it is all good. I will run different set ups just to test what works for different terrain. This sort of testing- and trial and error- is what I enjoy about riding and ripping up the dirt....

The past days have been awesome, as I have really put in such quality time toward my racing and overall strength. Besides just training I have put lots of effort into the BMX track I am developing for the city here. I am making all the right moves for the track to come together and this will help so many kids follow in my footsteps and have a chance to dream big and ride hard.

My training is going up to another level now. I have been battling through rain storms here in Northern Calif., going out in the unfriendly weather and still getting my workouts in.

The past few days have been perfect riding weather, sunshine and blue sky. This is when I get off the trainer or away from the jumps and BMX track and head to the mountains. It just so happens that I excel in the mountains. When I am at my racing best I climb very strongly, it is just how I am, my make-up as a cyclist I guess. I train in the Mountains and then simply shred the downhills. Its all fun, and it is why I am so stoked to be a part of the GT DIRT COALITION!

No comments:

Post a Comment