Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Doing My Deal~

In my element~ tearing up some single track on my MTB.........
My GT BMX bike~ Oh I See!......
The early stages of a test launch pad for my MTB jump track......

The past few days I have been living the dream. Training hard on the road bike, and hitting the track on my freshly primed GT BMX bike. I can feel my legs getting the spin back, and I will continue to prepare myself to have a go on the GT ZASKAR. I want to really put the ZASKAR through the works and take it to the high level I want to race at.

Also this week I spent some time building some jumps and hits on my test track at home. Building berms, jumps, and trails is very rewarding for me. It is a pure feeling of becoming one with the dirt and shaping it into a roller coaster of speed when hit aggressively on my bike.

My training and riding is coming up to another level now that I have support from GT. This commitment from GT toward my desire to shred my bike is awesome and only makes me push harder for the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment