Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going Off~

I have been hitting my favorite berm in front of my house full gas after my interval session on my jump track. This berm ripps and the faster I go the funner it gets....

All my training is really starting to pay off. I went completely off at the BMX track this past week. I pushed the area's top racer all the way to the line to almost pull off the most shocking upset in track history. This guy has never lost a moto at this place, and really has never been tested by anyone local because he is so fast.

On this night I was on form, snapped him out of the gate, and was side by side for the entire run. The guy just held me off on the line to claim overall and he was just about to puke from sprinting so hard against me! The track announcer was going crazy, and the crowd could not believe he was just about to be beat.

It seems I am the new legend of the track after my epic duel with the local undefeated head. During my interview with the track announcer after the main heat I spoke very strongly of GT Bicycles. I told the hundred or so spectators that GT Bicycles is for real! I recommended they track down the local GT dealer and have a look at the 2009 products.

Next stop is a busy weekend of action. My first XC race on the new GT ZASKAR. I am gearing up for some strong rides at the Sea Otter Classic and beyond...........

No comments:

Post a Comment