Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fire Power!

I jump with pure style, it comes out naturally when I am flying through the air....
This picture is no illusion~ I am completely sideways getting down & dirty in a berm on my workout course. I have so much crazy turning ability it makes me laugh sometimes.....

Putting the power to the ground here. I have a TT course on my Estate and it is filled with berms and jumps and power sections where I can throw down the gauntlet during my brutal workouts....
This is the first turn on the start of my TT course. When I go full force into this section I know it is time to dig deep and charge the track. I try to do my solo workouts so hard and fast paced that real racing against others seems easy.....
I am back from my illness and starting to fire off the workouts and rides! The sensations are good in my legs and I can feel my desire inside starting to burn strong again~ I can feel my power increasing during each of my rides on the ZASKAR.
Next stop..the Sea Otter Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment