Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Running Race

I have never lost a running race in my region, and the streak continued this past weekend....
When I run it hot I morph into the Cheetah, the fastest animal on the planet. At times I am the Cheetah when it really gets going in my local races....

This past weekend I won our local Running Race here in town near my Estate property. My fitness is really coming around and even if I have been focusing more on Cycling then Running, I was happy to produce the winning run in the race!

I have never lost a running event in this region and I do not plan on letting this streak go down easily.

I produced a pace of 5:49 for each mile, with my overall time at 18:04 into a steady head wind. I was gunning for a respectable time near 17:00 for the 5K.



One thing for sure is I can run it hot......... White Hot if I have to........... And when I throw it down on the other locals in these running events I have to run it HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment