Thursday, July 30, 2009

Race Ready

Here I am on the start loop of my last race. I rode very patiently during the promenade loop, and then pulled a vicious attack on the first hill-climb section.....

I am riding full steam and head on into the thick of the race season. It just keeps getting better and better for me and my GT. At the previous event I competed in the announcer took a liking to my Carbon Marathon ride, and he went off on countless rants about how sweet the bike is and how cool GT is for putting together the Dirt Coalition team. This led to a pretty large crowd gathering around my team tent after the race to check out the GT Carbon Marathon for themselves. That announcer did a fine job in breaking down the truth about my dream ride Carbon Marathon.

Now it is time for me to go on a ride......

I must say that being a part of the GT Dirt Coalition team has kept me super motivated to race and keep my legs firing on all cylinders. My workouts have been solid and I am ready to race.

Next up for me is a very popular race in Napa. This event is one of the more epic races in Nor-Cal, and I will be there on the start line ready to throw down.

No comments:

Post a Comment