Thursday, July 16, 2009

OH YEAH!

The GT Dirt Coalition burn crew putting some pain to the legs....

My riding has been going off, in a positive way, now that I have some free time away from work for the summer. It has been XC riding on the Zaskar on trails that grind up to 7000 ft elevation. Other rides have been on the Road bike, where my legs are coming back to life. I have events lined up this month and next and I hope to keep on steppin' it up!

And of the course the BMX action is still firing on full force for me. It seems my BMX speed keeps rising the more I train on the Zaskar in the dirt.

The weather is so sweet in my neck of the woods now. Perfect temperature to train early and then in the afternoon when the heat is on I go jump in my river behind my Estate.

Thanks to GT and the Dirt Coalition for the Zaskar~ Each day now my riding is dream-like and I am so thankful to be living the dream~

No comments:

Post a Comment