Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Accept Challenges


From the very beginning of my cycling career I have showed extreme talent when I climb up on top of two wheels, a frame, fork, and some components. When you combine my natural gift to shred a bike & the bike itself, amazing things will happen. And amazing things have happened in my cycling career. That is why I accept challenges and will not sleep or rest until I face the fight full on. I am sort of like a cage fighter. If there was a UFC or WEC for cycling I would be practicing my trade on two wheels in a cage by ripping the legs off my opponents and going for the knockout against my challengers.

When fellow GT Dirt Coalition Team rider Keith DeFiebre challenged me to a Cross race in Santa Rosa. You can only imagine how things would go off with pure explosion on course between us. It would be Kung Fu, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Bar Room Brawl action all going down during the race. And I would probably throw in a illegal, unanticipated back kick to the neck for good measure....

I do not back down to nobody, and I accept all challenges. So bring on more challenges! And if you want to know what happened between me and DeFiebre in Santa Rosa??? Just remember I accept all challenges and do not back down to no body, enough said..........

No comments:

Post a Comment